GARLIC CHICKEN SOUP: I was over the moon excited when I received my subscription box from Keto Delivered.
I’m talking Christmas morning excited, you guys! The only thing I ever get in the mail is bills and silly stuff I order from Amazon now and then… not mysterious packages with goodies tailor-made just for me. Everything in the box was a complete surprise.
I swear this was the coolest mail EVAR! When I opened it to discover Stacey Hawkin’s Garlic Gusto spice blend, I immediately rushed to the fridge to find something to make with it. There it was: shredded chicken. Creamy garlic chicken soup was the logical next step.
I have a thing for shredded chicken. Seriously, it’s always in the fridge ready to go. Having pre-cooked protein stocked in the fridge is the secret to successful meal planning; it just makes life a little easier when one of your main ingredients is already taken care of.
My shredded chicken chili has been a huge hit here, so I know you guys will just love this! This creamy garlic chicken is one of the tastiest soups this blog has ever seen.
To prepare the creamy garlic chicken soup, I heated butter in a saucepan and added the shredded chicken.
Once the chicken was warmed and coated in butter, I added the cream cheese to the pot and mixed it as it melted over medium heat.
Next, chicken broth and a bit of heavy cream were added in and brought to a boil. Just reduce the heat to low and simmer for several minutes to finish it off. Boom. Done.
This post is not sponsored, but Keto Delivered did send a box my way for consideration.
I loved their product so much I became an affiliate. If you purchase a subscription through one of my links, I’ll get a small commission used to grow the blog. Thanks for your support!
Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup [Recipe]
A warm, comforting soup that’s sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
Course Main Course, One-pot meal, Soup
Special Diet Gluten-Free
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings Calories 307 kcal
Ingredients GARLIC CHICKEN SOUP
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded chicken ~1 large chicken breast
- 4 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 2 tablespoons Stacey Hawkins Garlic Gusto Seasoning
- 14.5 oz chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- salt to taste
Instructions for GARLIC CHICKEN SOUP
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add shredded chicken to pan and coat with melted butter.
- As the chicken begins to warm, add cubes of cream cheese and Stacey Hawkins Garlic Gusto seasoning. Mix to blend ingredients.
- Once the cream cheese has melted and is evenly distributed, add chicken broth and heavy cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and serve.
- Markets across Punjab to remain closed from midnight till August 5
- A Brief History of the Top Nine Stable coins
- April 2020-21 Best New Bank Account Promotions & Offers
- your keto kickstart and meal plan
- Trump Again Speaks In Favor Of Anti-Malaria Drug As Unproven Coronavirus Treatment
The garlic gusto seasoning is a combo of mainly parsley, garlic, onion, lemon peel, and paprika.